Delta Search creeps into browers like a virus and it almost impossible to kick it out. It ‘possesses’ your browsers like a parasite. Now we have a remedy, I’ve tried this in Firefox 23.0.1 and if you’re running on a older version of Firefox please update it now!
Follow these steps to take out the Delta Search from Firefox:
- Open Mozilla Firefox. Go to Tools >> Add-ons.
- Select Extensions. Uninstall the following extension: Delta 1.1.9 To remove Delta Toolbar.
- Click the small magnifier icon at the right top corner. Select Manage Search Engines… from the list.
- Select Search the web (Delta) and click Remove button. Click OK to save the changes.
- Go to Tools >> Options. Under the General tab reset the startup homepage.
- Go back to the browser, and type about:config and hit enter. Then confirm the pop-up message.
- In the search field type Delta. When the text appears right click on it and hit Reset.
- Restart your browser.